It's Official. Mungkin


So, It's official then, our start up company will be named as 'Ponsiqou'
"ponsiqou' means thank you in bahasa Dusun. I am not Dusun tho. I am murut. But hearing this word 'ponsiqou' actually brights my days. So I hope my customer will feel the same as receiving our services. 

The services that we will provide are as below:

1. T-shirt Printing. 
2. Button Badges
3. Business Card
4. Sticker
5. many more to come. InsyaAllah


And, if anyone like to order any T-shirt, Button Badges, Business Card and Sticker for Sabahan especially, do Pm or Whatsapp : 0132652714, 

my Fb link :
https://www.facebook.com/qimpa

Instagram :

Romelia Saineh

WeChat :


Scan je, senang..
lastly, Doakan saya kawan kawan ;)

#PonsiqouTeam
#PrintingServiceSabah , Printing service Sabah Murah
#ButtonBadgeSabah Button Badge Sabah Murah
#StickerSabah Sticker Sabah Murah


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.